Would you like to serve the health and wellness needs in our community and nationally?
Want to participate in a mission-oriented team atmosphere centered on COOR Values (see About Us section)?
If so, working with the COOR Wellness Team may be right for you. And you may be right for us!
We are accepting resumes with cover letters for the following positions:
- Clinic Coordinator
- This full time leadership position is paid a salary and the position gives the candidate an opportunity to serve both the clients of COOR Wellness and the COOR Wellness team.
- Physical Therapist
- Position is an hourly position. Requirements include working knowledge and passion for the SFMA Principles and ability to work well in groups. Ideal candidate has training in Dry Needling, PRI, DNS and MDT.
- Massage Therapist
- Requirements include: desire to be a leader in myofascial treatment and ability to work in a collaborative health care team.
- Fitness Coach and/or Personal Trainer –
- Requirements include: working knowledge or certification in the FMS. Ideal candidate has training and experience in suspension training plus strong library of body weight and kettle bell exercises.
Contact us if you're interested in joining the COOR Wellness Team