Here is a link to the article referenced in today’s Wellness Wednesday. The Community Events are below.
For more info on coffee and its health benefits check out these articles below.
- Association of Coffee Consumption with Total and Cause-Specific Mortality Among Nonwhite Populations – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28693036
- The Impact of Coffee on Health – https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/html/10.1055/s-0043-115007
Run Pain Away Class
- July 19th from 6-7 pm at COOR Wellness
- Learn strategies that will make you more of a resilient runner
- All are welcome and it’s FREE!
- Movies in the Park Series Friday July 14th @ 7:30pm
- Public Star Viewing with Astronomy Club Saturday July 15 after sunset
- Fruita, Palisade, and Grand Junction Farmer’s Markets
- Thursday July 13th 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Saturday July 15th 8:30am to 12:30pm Fruita
- Sunday July 16th 9am to 1pm Palisade