Active Coloradans don’t like being in pain and being unable to participate in their favorite sports and recreational activities. They want to be at the gym, or outside running, cycling, mountain biking, hiking, hunting and fishing. When they’re feeling stiff, sore and in pain, they can trust COOR Wellness to identify with their needs and help them feel better so they can be active once again.
Our mission is to provide accelerated treatment & recovery, preventative care, and a higher level of performance in life and work within a coordinated collaborative provider model.
- Integrity. We operate with a culture of integrity, empathy and respect for your time and autonomy.
- Dedicated to Results. We are dedicated to helping you achieve short and long-term goals. If another provider better serves your needs, we will refer you.
- Selfless Team. We work as a selfless cohesive team.
- Growth. We continually seek self and process improvement.
- Expectation-Exceeding Service. We are committed to exceeding patient, client, and community expectations.
COOR is part coordinated and also an abbreviated word for Coach + Doctor.
Why do you need accelerated treatment & recovery?
When you are in pain, you deserve quick, appreciable recovery.
Why is it important to seek preventative care?
Benjamin Franklin said it first: ‘an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.’ We live by this quote!
When you concern yourself with prevention, you become healthier, more self-sufficient, and less dependent on providers. Thus, you can avoid pain and spend less money and time managing once-preventable problems later.
Why do you want a higher level of performance in life and work?
You may have a job that requires you to be healthy. You may want to serve as a positive role model for your children or grand-children. Maybe you want to become more productive, build trust among peers, or increase your professional opportunities. Perhaps you simply want to get out of pain. Or maybe you want to increase your quality and quantity of recreational experiences. Whatever your situation is, the providers at COOR Wellness can support you.
Why does having coordinated collaborative interdisciplinary providers matter to you?
If you are seeing multiple providers, but they aren’t collaborating for your benefit, this can lead to tug-of-war treatment, frustration, and an unproductive resolution. With a team of specialized providers working in sync for the benefit of each patient, you receive specialized professional coordination for your unique needs that cannot be accomplished by a single person. Think of it as a one-stop shop for your health and wellness. This can reduce stress, increase positive outcomes, and save you time and money.
Can COOR Wellness help me even if I’m not experiencing pain?
Yes! In fact, we hope to see you long before you may need a medical professional! We provide education through our health and nutrition coaching, and exercise instruction to prevent pain in the first place.
Why are COOR Wellness Certified Health & Wellness Coaches vital to your health? A certified coach can be a game-changer for you. Check this out:
- U.S. healthcare costs associated with lifestyle-related chronic diseases are estimated to be 75% of total costs (CDC, 2013).
- Fewer than 5% of adults engage in top health behaviors. Preventative Medicine, 2003).
- Only 20% of adults are thriving (Applied Psychology: Health and Wellbeing, 2010). Are you in the 20%?
- 37% of doctors say patient noncompliance negatively affects optimal care A LOT of the time. Most doctors say noncompliance affects optimal care at least some of the time. (Consumer Reports, 2011).
- Only 53% of patients with chronic pain said their primary care doctor helped to minimize their pain or discomfort (Consumer Reports, 2011).
It’s time to take care of your health now! All you need to do is just send us a message via the form below.